Monday 30 May 2011

Thank God the Dog Didn't Win Through ... #fb

I'll be quick because Hawaii Five-0 just started and I haven't seen it this week yet ...

A few years ago I blogged about Britains Got Talent and thought I'd give it another crack this time around.

I missed the actual semi-final (the first this week) but I got to see the results show and it was no surprise that Ronan Park won straight through to the final as he is widely tipped to win the whole competition. I don't know where he performed tonight (what order he sang), but I'd bet good money on him being the last act to perform because that's how Simon Cowell does things - the act he thinks will get more viewers and the act he wants to win through to the final performs last, because that gives them the advantage with the public vote. If you don't believe me, watch the show this week - the act that wins will most probably play last. Every night!

2nd and 3rd places, the pianist and the bmx dude split the judges vote, and even though they were both good at what they did, neither of them were the best at what they do. I've seen many great pianists better than the guy that eventually won 2nd place on the public vote, and I've seen many great bmx freestylers (is that what you call them?)... ok, I've seen many great bmx dudes. At least they took part and between them they stopped the dog getting through though. Thank God.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Koel Rana said...

Wow!!!!!Very interesting this Dogs Blog. I have enjoyed reading it.
Thanks
Koel Rana

"Paws Pet Supermarket blog"

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker