Wednesday 11 May 2011

Google Image Search

Today I did a Google image search for "Richard Uttley".  Here is the resulting screen grab ...


...I do appear now and again. I think there must be a famous pianist called Richard Uttley because most of the top 3 lines of images appear to be of a famous pianist called Richard Uttley (top name dude). I do appear on the top line once though - that's me with a friends fig roll in my mouth right after I robbed it from her and another friend got a photo as proof that it wasn't her.  I appear several times near the bottom of the first page of images, but I also see pictures of pretty girls with nipples showing.  I seem to remember blogging once about pretty girls with nipples showing :)

...I also see images/logos for my web design business 50 Quid Website, and also an image/logo for 50 Quid IT, my new Budget IT Services business and website, which is pretty cool because I only launched it a week ago.

Anyway, that's my image search.  Now you've read this I'm pretty sure you're going straight to the Google home page to do an image search for yourself :)

...forgot to mention, one of the tiny images on the bottom row is of an old friend of mine. We're friends on Facebook, but I have no idea why her image has appeared when I search for Richard Uttley.  Is this fate?  I wish...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker