Friday 15 April 2011

So today I start to design the 50 Quid IT website ... #fb

So, since my ex-friends outburst I've had more time on my hands to do the things that I deserve in life, and concentrate on the things that will earn me lots of money so I can travel to China and the Philipines, even though I'm major scared of flying (but I think I'm gonna try some hypnosis before I fly!) ...

So here it is ...

The world lacks a budget IT provider, and so alongside my 50 Quid Website and 50 Quid SEO projects I am setting up 50 Quid IT, a budget IT provider service with local IT experts offering a great, professional service at a great price, and I already have people on board from Bridlington, interested parties in Sheffield, I myself will look after Chesterfield, and I even have someone that may be interested in investing with a view to making some money. Eventually, I expect the whole thing to be franchised, and marketed so if you put the words "budget IT provider" in a Google search then you'll find 50 Quid IT top of the list!

People that get on board from the beginning get a share in the business (but you must be quick as I'm hoping it will be launched sometime this weekend). I am looking for people with some knowledge of IT living in areas that I haven't before mentioned. This would suit IT based college students, people wanting a second income or wanting to try their hand at being self-employed and are fed up with taking shit from their employer all the time, or people that may be unemployed etc etc ...

If anyone's interested and they want in or want a chat about it all then give me a ring, Richard, 01246 629160 asap (no sales calls please), and we'll see where it takes us.

Anyway, I'm just about to start designing the website, so watch this space :)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker