Thursday 14 April 2011

A Hazey Shade of Spectrum #fb

So a few days ago I had a fall-out with an old friend, which was a shame really as I just said a few home truths and she got all big and mighty and as her head nearly exploded with the rush of blood said some really nasty things to me and let a lot of people with learning disabilities down - the thing is, I used to do a little work for her too, which included teaching music to a lovely class of young adults with which I clicked and got the best out of.

Such a shame they'll never find a music teacher as close or as commited as I was.

What's more is, I used to work for her for next to nothing, and I had even worked the last weekend and Friday morning for her in my own time - something which I eventually ended up saying I never got a thanks for. Then she really lost it (and I don't know why wanting a little acknowledgement for my work was such a big deal), but she started to shake (crazy!). I thought she was going to hit me.

So I got out of there, took my things with me, and said goodbye to some good friends.

I guess we're not friends any more but I really do hope that she finds peace with herself - I was really worried about her reaction to the situation.

My friends at the Musik Skool, you will surely be missed :(

Onwards and upwards :)
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker