Thursday 22 July 2010

...a little rant...

So it's been a while since I've actually written a "real" post for my blog so I thought I'd have a little rant about things that have been getting on my nerves recently.

Lets start with a subject I've written about before. Crap adverts! There are so many around at the moment and they just appear to be getting worse. McDonalds have tried to be clever and go all Byron on us with cringe poetry, whilst Confused.com are still making the worse adverts my television has ever had the displeasure to host. There always used to be one or two adverts that you didn't mind watching because they might be cool, reference the old Guiness adverts, or funny, reference the original Meerkat advert, but even Orlov has started to get a little boring. Sort it out, you are only damaging your sales. It's not the state of the economy, it's your crap adverts!

Slow and ignorant drivers come next. First off, the dick heads that don't indicate off roundabouts do my head right in. I can be waiting what seems like ages to pull out on to a roundabout and if they had only indicated I would have had time to pull out, but nooooo, they only care about their own destination. May you all get lots of parking tickets rain down on your cars and unwanted flat tires at times that I'm on the road. Slow drivers come next (they actually come last because they're so funking slow). Why drive 30 in a 40 zone when there's nothing on the road in front of you? What really does my head in is the car that flies out of a junction to get out in front of you and then insists on driving like a learner with a lead weight up their arse. Please.

That's it for now, it was only meant to be a little rant, and even I've done my head in now. Laters.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker