Thursday 26 June 2008

Best Online Poker Room

I very recently told you about a MySpace group I had set up based around home games in the Chesterfield area, but that doesn't mean to say that I don't play online too. I must have played pretty much every poker room online to date and the best few I have come across are listed down the right of my blog anyway, but I wanted you to know where I played and which poker room I liked best of all. The simple reason I play at this particular poker room is because it suits my game, you get a lot of beginners so your odds of winning are greater and out of all the rooms I have played at this one just seems to work for me (and there's a 100% cash match bonus for new accounts). There's no point in me holding back and building up to name the room I play at because by now you've probably seen the banner just below. Anyway, you can click the banner and it will take you right to Virgin Poker. You have to download the software before you can open an account but then again you would have to anyway. Here's my challenge. I play under the user name ric161220. If you ever see me at a table and knock me out leave me a comment here saying how many players started the poker game along with the date and time you knocked me out, drop me an email (r.uttley@ntlworld.com), and I'll sort you out with some poker goodies.


Virgin Poker

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker