Sunday 15 August 2010

New Guitar and the Talent of Deena

I've recently started teaching music several days a week on top of working my web design business (50 Quid Website), and writing my own music with and for some very talented people.  New tunes and projects are on their way!  You can find videos (or at least songs companied by slide shows of old photos) of my old band (that split up over 10 years ago!) Meringue Opinion on my YouTube Channel where I'll also be showcasing the new projects.

Anyway,

I bought a new guitar...

Sexy!   

and a Boss RC-50 Loop Station (these are the most wicked of musical kit) because I thought (and I know it will) be great for teaching, but mainly because I've started to listen a lot to Dub FX.  I can't beat box yet, but I'm working on it :)

the most wicked of musical kit

Now I have to let you know about the most gorgeous, talented, and natural person I've met online recently.  This guitar/ukalele singer/songwriter doesn't realise just how good she really is, but she really is talented, has the most amazing voice and personality, and lives by the name of Deena.  This girl needs to know how talented she is so show her some love by visiting her YouTube Channel and leaving her some nice comments when you like her as much as I do.  You can also follow Deena on Twitter by clicking here.

By the way, you can also follow me on Twitter by clicking here too!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Bambi said...

AW THAT IS THE SWEETEST BLOG EVER awwwwww :)

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker