Friday 18 July 2008

Big Brother Rant

I'm glad Belinda-3-Times just got booted out. Interogation or what? Mario was right (and I didn't like him either). Rex is safe (thanks) because he is about one of the only people in the house being himself and it's good to have someone stir it up once in a while. Lisa talks shit, but she still has a laugh so I'm not sure if I like her yet. Cookie has grown on me, and I like her more. Luke is a stirring two faced little shit and he should get booted out as soon as physically possible - I can't stand him. I liked him at first, but not now, he should go now, and take that moaning Rebecca with him so they can make some good looking babies between them. Sarah (I think that's her name) the Australian is sweet, I like her a lot, and is it Masoon (if that's how you spell it), very pretty, quiet, and we're yet to see the best of her. Mo is a laugh, if not you sometimes have to feel sorry for him, and Rachel rocks, even if she is quiet. Mikey is sound and will probably get the sympathy vote, some of what he says is funny but he has gone down hill since befriending Luke while living in Hell. The rest, if there are any can't be too interesting as I can't remember them, although I think there are more housemates. Luke (and Rebecca) out. Rex (or Rachel) to win.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 15 August 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Richard Uttley (r.uttley@ntlworld.com).

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Virgin Poker